Anyone had a HT with Dr. Beehner

thewizard

Hi. I just had my second hair transplant with Dr. Beehnar. I am completely satisfied. The first one went very well and the second one was even easier. My brother even had one. I learned of Dr. Beehner from one of my friends/patient. If you want to talk to me just send an email and I'd be happy to give you a call or you could call me.DOUGDDS61@AOL.COM

Wiz:

I'm another satisfied patient of Dr. Beehner's. I had my surgery (1500 FU's) about 8 months ago & believe that Dr. Beehner's work is 1st class. I think your research will find that he's one of the most qualified surgeons performing HT's. It was my experience that every phase of the procedure exceeded my expectations.

I had a hair transplant with Dr Beehner in May and am more than satisfied. This was my first and I would not hestitate to have Dr Beehner do the follow-on procedures. He has been great with answering questions and has been there many times when I needed him. His staff is fantastic and makes you feel at home.

Hi, I recently had my second transplant (Oct/02) and I'm very happy with the results, cause the hair from the first procedure has grown and looks very natural, I learned about Dr. Beehner in this site, I heard good things about him, and I can tell you they all are true!!!

Oscar.

I have had two transplants with Dr. Beehner. I am a physician myself and researched my options very carefully. I am very happy with his professionalism and ability to listen and answer questions. My results are very encouraging and would not hesitate to refer anyone to him. My transplants have gone very easily and anticipate the next two to be the same. I like the idea of going to one physician through the whole process and going to a physician who does nothing but transplants.

• 3 weeks later...

I just returned from my very first transplant session (12/16/02.) I chose Dr. Beehner after seeing the special he was featured in on the Discovery Channel. Then I did some research on my own to see who else was doing what. Dr. Beehner is a dedicated physician who has helped break new ground in this aesthetic area. He is also a first rate artist and surgeon. I had "an extra large session" owing to the fact that I travelled from Indianapolis. By all means, go see him. He will faithfully and fully answer you questions. I'm post op by three days now and I would suggest you line up some vacation time to do this. Plus Christmas, I will have have 17 days off. You'll want to use the "Graft-Cyte" solution too to help reduce the scabbing period. Good luck. Dr. Beehner and his staff will take good care of you.