UK work exposed !

Chucky,

Keep in mind that Mick, the representative for the Farjo clinic is out of town so he couldn't address this thread until he comes back.

However, if you are looking for current pictures of their work, you will find a lot of it in the photo album section of this forum. I also suggest following forum member "FallenStar's" progress who just recently had hair transplant surgery with them.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Just think guys. If not for the American Revolution, we'd all be living in the UK now and walking around with horrible-looking heads...

Neither here nor there, I know, and feel free to delete the post mods. Just felt this thread was getting heated & needed a little humor icon_smile.gif

Going back to the photo 6 at the beginning of this thread. In my case a short scar was cut in an ark above the ear and curves down behind the ear keeping a constant safe distance from the ear thereby avoiding the problem referred to in the photo. The scar, after approx 700 grafts is very fine and barely noticeable, so I would be happy to have a symmetrical donor scar made over and behind my other ear by a competent surgeon for scar repair work or for topping up transplanted areas.Donor area for me is now becoming VERY limited.