Can you wear a baseball cap and still have Toppik look good?

I'm just wondering if I could put Toppik in my hair with the finishing spray and go to work and wear a hat, and after work take my hat off and it'll still look good? Or will all the Toppik rub off on my hat and look like crap! Anyone have any imput or experience with this question?

danger

I'm just wondering if I could put Toppik in my hair with the finishing spray and go to work and wear a hat, and after work take my hat off and it'll still look good? Or will all the Toppik rub off on my hat and look like crap! Anyone have any imput or experience with this question?

danger

I was just thinking that because if you use the finishing spray the Toppik is supposed to not come off on your pillow. So, in turn, maybe it won't come off if you wear a hat...

danger

and I find that if I don't sweat too much I'm ok.

But my job involves alot of sweating three times a week, and afterward the hairline looks like shit. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But It's a good idea to check the mirror a few times. I'm on Toppik 2 months and it works good, but the hairline is tough for me to disguise and that area really worsens with activity because of the sweating. Even a mild rub while sweating alters the hairline. Any athletes out there with this problem. Btw, my insecurity with Toppik is why I wear a hat in the first place. This is crazy, huh?

In reference to the hat question, I wear a ball cap most of the time and if you don't overload the Toppik in the hairline, it'll be fine. Just don't rub your head while you're sweating.

I recently went snowboarding and was out all day with a sock hat and oakley goggles and then went out to a nice restaurant where I had to remove my hat and my hair was still acceptable in my opinion (I even wiped out once on the slopes and my goggles slid up my face and the Toppik still stayed put). I find that if you use too much up front it will sort of bind together forming a layer and it'll peel off worse than of you used less of it. I lightly dust the front just enough so the scalp is 90% covered. This lessens the "abruptness" of the hairline and it stays on better because the fibers aren't bound to each other as much.

Hope that helps.

Baldness is masculine. Jason Statham would look really gay with hair.