Natural Hair Line

This may sound wierd, but please bare with me.

I have always had a naturally high hairline, even as a child. Is it possible to have this corrected surgically. I am not so much concerned with the hair loss common in men in my family, but I would like to change the shape of my natural hair line. One of my concerns is the scaring I've seen on friends who have had hair transplants. All of my friends who hjave had this procedure have a prominent scar on the vback of their head that limits the kind of hair cuts they can get. Is it possible to have this procedure without the scaring on the back of the head?

This may sound wierd, but please bare with me.

I have always had a naturally high hairline, even as a child. Is it possible to have this corrected surgically. I am not so much concerned with the hair loss common in men in my family, but I would like to change the shape of my natural hair line. One of my concerns is the scaring I've seen on friends who have had hair transplants. All of my friends who hjave had this procedure have a prominent scar on the vback of their head that limits the kind of hair cuts they can get. Is it possible to have this procedure without the scaring on the back of the head?

Thanks for that response. The area I am concerned with is only about 2 inches wide and 1 inch deep. I have some natural thinning and greying and would like to keep that consistency. I would just like the way my hair line defines the shape of my face to be changed. Can anyone recommend a doctor in the New York Nortehrn New Jersey ares. Anyone have any idea what is a reasonoble price for this kind of procedure? Thanks for the response.

yes Dr Allen Feller on Long Island 10$ per graph he is also a colition member and is also a hair transplant patient him self, if you look up a hair loss blog of a man by the name of spex he had his hair line rebuilt by dr Feller itr is a work of art. I hope this helps.Good luck my freind.

Yes,you can do what ever hair cut you like with fue but you might want to plan for the future I dont know how your hair loss is programed but if all you will need is just the hairline and that is it, one shot, than fue is the way to go. how old are you? how is hair loss in your family?

I am 31 and none of my older brothers are bald. One, who I seem to be the most alike, has thinned from the hairline to the crown. He had hair all threw his thirties. The others have not lost any hair. My father still has hair, although thin, and he is well over 60.