Graphs falling out

I am 2 weeks out of surgery (1400 Dr.Lehr). I was told that after 2 weeks I could remove any scabs that were still in place. When I remove the scabs, I am pulling the transplanted hair off with it, which seems to have a small bulb at the bottom of it. Is that normal for the hair to have the bulb thing at the bottom, or do you think I am pulling out the graphs????

I am 2 weeks out of surgery (1400 Dr.Lehr). I was told that after 2 weeks I could remove any scabs that were still in place. When I remove the scabs, I am pulling the transplanted hair off with it, which seems to have a small bulb at the bottom of it. Is that normal for the hair to have the bulb thing at the bottom, or do you think I am pulling out the graphs????

Completely normal. If you pulled out a graft, it would bleed like hell from being ripped out of the attached skin. Are you sure your doc said that though? You really shouldn't have many scabs left after 2 weeks; especially any that need to be "pulled" off.

Be careful when removing scabs. Don't want to jump the line on Bill, but do not remove scabs by means other than rubbing with fingertips! In other words, no nails or other sharp objects. Massage in a gentle circular motion, and spend time in a warm shower, not for direct conract, but for humidity. Warm moisture will help!