For everyone who has had a transplant, how important are the post op instructions?

arron

A physicians intructions are important but I believe some forumers go alittle overboard.You are you own best critic.So if it works(optimal growth) for u and your doctor agrees,then go 4 it!

They all seem to give you information and step by step instructions for HT care.This is good.But you have to keep a cool mind to know what best for you!Every other commercial these days are recommending drugs and the cardinal theme.."ask you doctor.What up with that?Is it that the general public can't think for themeselves and the physician always recommend a drug.While the pharmeusutical(sp?) are making big money and giving kickbacks/benefits to the medical staff.

Opinions vary!The top doc I spoke to had mention that after ten days its safe togo swimming.Isn't graftacyte a saline solution.Just a thought.

thanks for your response guys.

Just curious, what did you look like during the post op? Could you see all the hairs coming in before they went dormant? I am asking this because i had close to 2000 graphs done. Some graphs have been growing in, but not nearly close to 2000. Is this normal?

• 2 weeks later...