I see so many posters and they have great points, so I go to check their age on their profile, and nothing. Why don't more of us put our birth dates on our profile. You don't have to put your actual birth date, but at least the year of birth. So many discussions, especially from the younger posters are based on age. So rather than ask why not just put your birth date. Its not a big deal, I'm not griping, but I know I've tried to check the ages on posters at least a dozen times the past week just for a point of reference for what they are saying. Nothing. So if any of you guys don't mind, go in your profile and put your DOB. If you don't wanna get personal, like I said just put the year. Sounds nitpicky I know, but I know I'm not the only one who finishes reading a post then checks the posters age just to compare my own situation. Thanks again.

Matt 6: 25-34

I see so many posters and they have great points, so I go to check their age on their profile, and nothing. Why don't more of us put our birth dates on our profile. You don't have to put your actual birth date, but at least the year of birth. So many discussions, especially from the younger posters are based on age. So rather than ask why not just put your birth date. Its not a big deal, I'm not griping, but I know I've tried to check the ages on posters at least a dozen times the past week just for a point of reference for what they are saying. Nothing. So if any of you guys don't mind, go in your profile and put your DOB. If you don't wanna get personal, like I said just put the year. Sounds nitpicky I know, but I know I'm not the only one who finishes reading a post then checks the posters age just to compare my own situation. Thanks again.

Matt 6: 25-34