Dr. Siporin or Meshkin

I need your help....

Ive narrowed down between Meshkin and Siporin.. I really like both doctor's feedback and personal experience.

I am 22 years old and need about 1500 grafts; Ive restarted propecia and rogaine foam.. I know its not the best time for an HT, but its something I need to do..

If you can give me pros and cons to help me chose a surgeon that would be very helpful. Additionally, Dr. Siporin recommends shaving the scalp to add more density... What do you guys think of this??

Thanks greatly...

I need your help....

Ive narrowed down between Meshkin and Siporin.. I really like both doctor's feedback and personal experience.

I am 22 years old and need about 1500 grafts; Ive restarted propecia and rogaine foam.. I know its not the best time for an HT, but its something I need to do..

If you can give me pros and cons to help me chose a surgeon that would be very helpful. Additionally, Dr. Siporin recommends shaving the scalp to add more density... What do you guys think of this??

Thanks greatly...

Siporin is getting a lot of positive feedback on the forums of late.

I assume you are referring to shaving your recipient area; many doctors, including mine (Dr. Feller) and H&W are pretty firm beleivers in it's benefits....though, this isn't to say you can't get a great result w/o the shaving.

Also, do you have any pics you can post?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

mahillakon, im in your case to, 21, but i need around 2000 grafts because im a diffuse thinner, but im not gona get my ht done probably for at least another year. im from orange county, and im assuming your from somewhere near? im probably going to start more consults in the next 6 months to get an idea of the docs in socal. what did u think of siporin? i ve heard good things from this forum. what are his rates?

thanks man, good luck

propecia .5mg 7x

revita shampoo 5x

multi vitamin 7x

saw palmetto 7x