Dr. Umar 5 Month update 1000FUE Hairline.

hairjordan

Hey guys, I don't know how many people here remember my case, so I will repost some old pics and a recent one I just took today.

Mind you this is from a computer webcam, indoor light. So its not the best quality, I don't have a great deal of time these days so I can't take detailed pics, but I will around the 8-9 month mark. My hairs a bit longer, and im ecstatic so far with the result. Once again, its only been 5 months, I hope everything fills in. You can still see the "see throughness" in the frontal hairline, but with my natural hair coming from behind, the untrained eye can't really tell.

First pic is from a couple of months back. About 1 1/2 months pre-op.

Photo_15.jpg.3b9708b84610da09446737560b4dfe58.jpg

Here is todays picture.

Also I wanted to re-state this. At this point I am NOT REVIEWING my experience with Dr. Umar, like ive said all along, the final result will ultimately dictate what I think. There are some great positives and some negatives so far..I will do a full report in another 6 months or so.

Photo_16.jpg.6683cc3fe37ca094bc9d86816ad3270d.jpg

Abedogg, looking forward to your results although it's only 6 months. Both you and hairjordan, I appreciate both you guys keeping me and the rest of the community on your progress with dr. Umar. Umar has really impressive results on YouTube it's just so hard to pull the trigger on a non recommended doc, so know there are folks intently watching your guys pics.