an interesting HT growth chart

Guest wanthairs

Guest wanthairs

I found this interesting transplant hair growth chart, designed by Mr.Spock, a poster on another forum. Hopefully for all out anxious growers (myself included) this can help us in our expectations......

Mrspock_94.jpg.3387e3232e5e2deb303aa86257f92494.jpg

Guest wanthairs

I found this interesting transplant hair growth chart, designed by Mr.Spock, a poster on another forum. Hopefully for all out anxious growers (myself included) this can help us in our expectations......

wanthairs,

Interesting...

I think it's a decent representation of what one might expect, however, with a few flaws.

It doesn't exactly paint an accurate picture of the first 3 months, however IMO, since nobody starts losing grafts right away.

To redraw it more accurately, I might keep the lines at the 100% for the first 2 weeks, then begin to drop down a bit and then more dramatically between week 3 and 4 (maybe 5). Of course, we are talking about averages.

I am not sure if his plateau after the grafts fall out represent the number of grafts that didn't shed or just relating to shockloss. I also don't believe there is any correlation between early growth and shockloss.

Bill

Everyone is different. I thought after 3 weeks,

with little shedding. I was seeing growth,

well no I was seeing the previous shaved hair(little there was) regrowing. Then the shedding seem to happen about 90 percent happened within

a few days. My HT was July 10th. Now I am getting some pimples and Looks like shaved wiskers on the top of my head, so My regrowth I can say is starting, I am less than five weeks.