Can anyone recommend a Dr. for scar revision (pref in tri state area)

I am about 3 years out from a 1200 strip procedure from Bosley to fill in my receeding hairline. Overall I am very happy with my results (been on propecia for 3 years as well with great success).

However, one side of the scar did not heal as well as the other. Most of the scar is 1-2mm but the right side is 5mm for about 2 inches. I am thinking about shaving my head down to a 2-3 clip and that 5mm part really draws attention to the scar, otherwise I could probably go undetected.

I went to one plastic surgeon but she seemed to think at best she could reduce the scar by 50% but I got the feeling she never performed a scar revision on the scalp before so I walked out.

Can anyone recommend a reputable hair transplant Dr. in the NJ, NY, PA area to perform a scar revision? I'd rather deal with someone who does this on a regular basis. Bosley said they'd do it for free but I am apprehensive about going back to the person that put the 5mm scar there in the 1st place.

Thanks!

I am about 3 years out from a 1200 strip procedure from Bosley to fill in my receeding hairline. Overall I am very happy with my results (been on propecia for 3 years as well with great success).

However, one side of the scar did not heal as well as the other. Most of the scar is 1-2mm but the right side is 5mm for about 2 inches. I am thinking about shaving my head down to a 2-3 clip and that 5mm part really draws attention to the scar, otherwise I could probably go undetected.

I went to one plastic surgeon but she seemed to think at best she could reduce the scar by 50% but I got the feeling she never performed a scar revision on the scalp before so I walked out.

Can anyone recommend a reputable hair transplant Dr. in the NJ, NY, PA area to perform a scar revision? I'd rather deal with someone who does this on a regular basis. Bosley said they'd do it for free but I am apprehensive about going back to the person that put the 5mm scar there in the 1st place.

Thanks!

I would recommend Robert Bernstein. He did a HT on me 6 months ago and I have a minimal scar. In fact all I see is a tint of redness but no scar. He has been New York Magazine's best HT doctor for 7 years.