Countinuation of the theard

Hey guys

Back again,, The recent thread about BHT by under-repair was a serious concern for me.The thread was closed appareantly by the forum moderator. But i would like to add something. Dr. A. emphasies on gving customer phone numbers for the refrence.... well one oof my mates asked Underrepair for his contact number and he was given reasons which were not justifiable.Again constant defending by underreapir for Dr.A makes me suspicious. Iam not agianst anyone here,,, but its good to get people know what is True and What is not. Dr.A. might be doing a good job but he is behind publicity... he is soo busy that one of my mates is eagerly waiting for his response on a HT and he havent replied it even after 30 days. Sounds totally unprofessional... Any comments? Underreapir/ Dr.A????

Hey guys

Back again,, The recent thread about BHT by under-repair was a serious concern for me.The thread was closed appareantly by the forum moderator. But i would like to add something. Dr. A. emphasies on gving customer phone numbers for the refrence.... well one oof my mates asked Underrepair for his contact number and he was given reasons which were not justifiable.Again constant defending by underreapir for Dr.A makes me suspicious. Iam not agianst anyone here,,, but its good to get people know what is True and What is not. Dr.A. might be doing a good job but he is behind publicity... he is soo busy that one of my mates is eagerly waiting for his response on a HT and he havent replied it even after 30 days. Sounds totally unprofessional... Any comments? Underreapir/ Dr.A????

Originally posted by Black_eyes:

Hey guys

Black_eyes,

I do not understand your logic here.

Someone asked for my telephone no. by email and I refused.

Was it you?

I prefer to keep some aspects of my life private. As I am sure do many other posters.

If you do not know, that is a prudent thing to do.

Are you bullying me into giving my telephone no.? I do not have to justify my not giving my telephone no. to anyone who drops me an e mail.

I do not WORK for Dr. A. So, why should I give out my no. so that you or your friend or any Tom, Dick and Harry can intrude into my life.

I do not defend nor promote Dr. A.

If you feel otherwise, please do not read my posts.

As to your comments, if Dr. A is so busy, as you say, why does he need to be after more publicity? Get a hold on yourself.

Bad plug grafts from Mumbai.

Undergoing repair HT from Dr. Arvind, New Delhi.

2500 FU grafts + 35 chest hair grafts in June 05.

BTW, if I were a shill, I WOULD have given a telephone no. to you or your friend.

Is that very hard to understand?

I have been thru a lot with a botched HT. I have researched this field and been to more doctors and went thru a lot of misery.

I do not need to defend my opinions in face of people like you.

The forum moderator and owner of the site decided not to recommend Dr. A. I respect their decision.

This is their site. They have every right to do so.

I hope to give back to the forum what I got from it all these years.

Bad plug grafts from Mumbai.

Undergoing repair HT from Dr. Arvind, New Delhi.

2500 FU grafts + 35 chest hair grafts in June 05.

Talking of Dr A'a apparent sluggishness in answering HT-related posts (which you consider unacceptable), you should be informed that their computer at Fusehair Clinic has been out of order for 10 days until it got eventually fixed on friday 10th.

This has been an impediment to not only numerous potential Fusehair ht patients, but to DR A as well, who may have lost some of them, put of by the apparent lack of diligence, people like you.

Please bear in mind that India is still a developping country after all, and it would be very naive to go for both sides of the story : on the one hand, much lower cost for equal(if not better)fue (B)HT quality, and on the other hand equivalent logistic requirements. You just can't demand it all.

Anyway, you still don't exactly see flocks of western ht candidates flooding New Delhi's Airport arrival gates, since most of them, for the aforementionned reason, are still very wary of treading unchartered waters, where overcosiness ceases to be standard, HT remaining after all elicit surgery for those already in the comfort zone. Few of us are really willing to trade their welfare for appearance if only for a couple of days, most of us instead do want to eat their cake and have it. Thus, I'm not overly worried about Dr A depleting his western fellow HT surgeons from their patients yet. icon_razz.gif

Wooooowooooo

Under-repair ur getting upset and frustrated for no reason! Ur replies and the aggresiveness in it imples me that u WORK for Dr.A offocurse its my personal opinion and others wont accepet it. Well why i was so curious about ur phone number??? Well mate ur not a girl or a star (hopefully) that i bully u for giving it,, Who r u??? No-one . IF u really want to give back what this forum has given to u then if someone asks u for ur bloody number then try to maintain contact with him and then open up this would help the community as whole . This is the 4 th time i got a senseless reply from Dr.A's Customer for not giving the phone number. Well mate iam not going to call u and waste my money as im in sydney... but Dr.A imphasises on giving customers phone no's who already had a surgery with him and that too randomly. Well how many people back in india know about it? Mate Iam not going to come to india and go through his record book and then go for surgery for the simple reason i dont live there. I was not targetig u but as i said this has happened for quite a while with me and my mate here. AND WHO THE HELL R U TO TELL ME WHAT TO READ AND WHAT NOT. Get a life mate

• Administrators

Dr. Poswal's marketing efforts are not worth arguing about. The purpose of this forum is educational. It's not a vehicle for grandstanding and covert marketing.

I'm locking this topic.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.