pete uk 6 weeks Dr.Feller update with pics

pete uk

Hi guys, well its been 6 wks since my second ht with Dr.Feller, and time has really flown by.

Everything is healing nicely with a bit of lingering redness that comes and goes.

The scar is looking nice and tidy and still show staple marks which can be seen in the pics, but im sure they will dissappear with time.

Cheers Pete

pht_029.JPG.2297ea0a0732126b00a761084f9af193.JPG

Hi guys, well its been 6 wks since my second ht with Dr.Feller, and time has really flown by.

Everything is healing nicely with a bit of lingering redness that comes and goes.

The scar is looking nice and tidy and still show staple marks which can be seen in the pics, but im sure they will dissappear with time.

Cheers Pete

Looks good Pete, especially the scar. Your healing nicely and excellent work on the closure by Dr. Feller with hairs coming through the scar. Do you think those little stubbles are actually permanent grafts coming in? I am only 4 weeks post and am seeing the same things dotted around the transplant area. Early growth? How many grafts was your procedure?

Hi Rambler, yeah those little stubbles are permanent grafts coming through.

4 weeks out and grafts coming through is excellent, you must be an early sprouter. icon_smile.gif

My op was for 2800 grafts, with my first being 2600, so i should have a nice bonce once its all grown out.

Everything is going great so far mate icon_smile.gif

Just a little bit of redness lingering on the crown. Will post some pics in the next week or so.

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

Looking good Pete,your scar is looking so good.

Speedy growth and i cant wait to see your grown out result.

Cheers

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result