Propecia was a lifesaver!

AL60

I didn't believe anything could be done once I saw my hair beginning to fall out,but I was wrong.A friend said 'try Propecia-it really works'At first I said no because it was fairly expensive over the counter and I didn't believe it would work.But my friend said I could get the generic version online* at much reduced cost.So then I thought,If it's so inexpensive then I might as well try because even if it's ineffective,I haven't lost a lot.So I went for it and to my amazement the hair loss started to tail off,and within a short time(a few weeks)my hair looked almost normal.I'm so glad I tried it because it works amazingly well.

*the generic site is (shameless link removed)

<span class="ev_code_red">Important Moderator Note:</span>

Blatant Promotions and Solicitations are not allowed here. See our terms of service for more information.

Due to excessive SPAM and ignoring my warnings, your account has been suspended. Thank you.

Bill - Moderator

I didn't believe anything could be done once I saw my hair beginning to fall out,but I was wrong.A friend said 'try Propecia-it really works'At first I said no because it was fairly expensive over the counter and I didn't believe it would work.But my friend said I could get the generic version online* at much reduced cost.So then I thought,If it's so inexpensive then I might as well try because even if it's ineffective,I haven't lost a lot.So I went for it and to my amazement the hair loss started to tail off,and within a short time(a few weeks)my hair looked almost normal.I'm so glad I tried it because it works amazingly well.

*the generic site is (shameless link removed)

<span class="ev_code_red">Important Moderator Note:</span>

Blatant Promotions and Solicitations are not allowed here. See our terms of service for more information.

Due to excessive SPAM and ignoring my warnings, your account has been suspended. Thank you.

Bill - Moderator

wow a few weeks

Did you buy it in fantasyland?

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!