Beard enhancement?

I'm 25 years old and I've sported a beard for a few years now. While my beard looks ok, I have a thin beard pattern on the sides of my face - my cheeks including my sideburns, and it contrasts to the thickness around my chin area. I was wondering if hair transplant for beards is possible, and if so is it common? Firstly however, I am pretty certain that my beard has reached it's peak in growth, though I have noticed some slight growth on my cheeks, albiet it is quite minimal, but is there a supplement that perhaps encourages hair growth that I could try first? All I want is to have a denser pattern on my cheeks. Anyway, I'm curious as to what everyone recommends.

I've noticed that on most people (myself included) that the hair on the cheeks is usually thinner than on the chin, so you seem to be normal in that regard. My beard is of average thickness and I've sported one a few times. However, since I've gotten older and some grey hairs are showing up, I've gone with the shaved-face look (mustache and all), which also makes me look younger. As you get older, you may feel the same way. You may want to think over a beard transplant more carefully! :-)