hi im 21 and noticing baldness in the front area HELP!

im only 21 experiencing male pattern baldness in the front area and seriously affecting my confidence.. and im really scared... im honestly considering getting a hair transplant... perhaps from Bosley Medical?? what do u guys recommend... please help!

im only 21 experiencing male pattern baldness in the front area and seriously affecting my confidence.. and im really scared... im honestly considering getting a hair transplant... perhaps from Bosley Medical?? what do u guys recommend... please help!

I'm new here myself and having the same problem, but at age 33.

From what I know from this site and speaking with guys at the clinic I go to it seems that Bosley may not be your best option. Do some research here and ask around.

Forget the topical treatments, the shampoos that promise to stop loss and all that and go see a physician about taking finasteride (Propecia)

I started trying all the herbal stuff/pills/lotions etc. at age 28 and wish I had just gotten over the emotional anguish and denial and started on a DHT blocker to stop or at least slow the loss.

Good luck and keep asking questions. The first one would be about a reputable hairloss clinic in your area.

Hi, my male pattern baldness started around age 19. I actually waited until 21 to see how much of a hair i am going to loose.

right now i am 23, and i have been to different doctors. all of them suggested that i should take propecia.. i just started it this month, so i have to wait until the end of the year to see if there is any progress.

Also, most Dr. would say that it is unethical to do a HT, under the age of 25. This is a very helpful sites, so please read as much as possible from this site and gain more knowledge about HT.

good luck.

WebPro icon_smile.gif