My experience with Dr. Charles in Boca Raton, FL

RML

Hello.

Just wanted to share my experience with Dr. Charles in Boca Raton, FL, and hopefully shed some light for those who are still contemplating whether or not to undergo this procedure.

I'm 31 years old and have been losing my hair since my mid 20's. I have been considering getting a HT procedure for about 1 & 1/2 years, and met with a couple physicians (or their associates) who mainly performed the micro/mini grafting technique. After researching the internet, I found Dr. Charles and met with him 2-3 months ago. I instantly felt quite comfortable with him. We discussed the procedure, risks, benefits, and alternative procedures, and I didn't feel pressured to make a decision right away.

I chose to do the procedure with Dr. Charles based on my comfort level with him, his medical background/training, and his extensive experience in performing HT procedures. He is very passionate about his work, and his priority is to create a natural look. I also chose Dr. Charles b/c he performs the Follicular Unit Transplantation procedure, which makes a lot of sense b/c you get better placement of follicular units and better recovery time. I'm also a medical student (actually graduate in a couple of weeks), and so my perspective on medical issues is more critical compared to a couple of years ago prior to med school.

I underwent the procedure 4 weeks ago, and I got about 1,800 units placed in the frontal area. The procedure was simple and without any stress or complications. The only pain I felt was the injection of the anesthetic. His staff is excellent, and everyone is friendly. Got to watch a couple of movies and had a nice lunch. There was virtually minimal pain during the next few days, which was controlled with meds. Most of the recovery/healing took place b/w the 1st and 2nd week. Currently I'm about >97% healed up, and one could not tell I had the procedure done by the end of the 2nd week.

For those who are still contemplating the procedure, I obviously recommend doing your research and talking with other physicians. I strongly recommend finding a physician that performs this procedure. I am very glad I had my procedure done with Dr. Charles. I believe he is a solid choice and an excellent physician. Here's a link to his website: http://www.charleshair.com

I can honestly say that I have had no regrets about getting the procedure done, and I am looking forward to my new look within these next couple of months. I will put up before and after pictures by the end of the year.

Good Luck!

Hello.

Just wanted to share my experience with Dr. Charles in Boca Raton, FL, and hopefully shed some light for those who are still contemplating whether or not to undergo this procedure.

I'm 31 years old and have been losing my hair since my mid 20's. I have been considering getting a HT procedure for about 1 & 1/2 years, and met with a couple physicians (or their associates) who mainly performed the micro/mini grafting technique. After researching the internet, I found Dr. Charles and met with him 2-3 months ago. I instantly felt quite comfortable with him. We discussed the procedure, risks, benefits, and alternative procedures, and I didn't feel pressured to make a decision right away.

I chose to do the procedure with Dr. Charles based on my comfort level with him, his medical background/training, and his extensive experience in performing HT procedures. He is very passionate about his work, and his priority is to create a natural look. I also chose Dr. Charles b/c he performs the Follicular Unit Transplantation procedure, which makes a lot of sense b/c you get better placement of follicular units and better recovery time. I'm also a medical student (actually graduate in a couple of weeks), and so my perspective on medical issues is more critical compared to a couple of years ago prior to med school.

I underwent the procedure 4 weeks ago, and I got about 1,800 units placed in the frontal area. The procedure was simple and without any stress or complications. The only pain I felt was the injection of the anesthetic. His staff is excellent, and everyone is friendly. Got to watch a couple of movies and had a nice lunch. There was virtually minimal pain during the next few days, which was controlled with meds. Most of the recovery/healing took place b/w the 1st and 2nd week. Currently I'm about >97% healed up, and one could not tell I had the procedure done by the end of the 2nd week.

For those who are still contemplating the procedure, I obviously recommend doing your research and talking with other physicians. I strongly recommend finding a physician that performs this procedure. I am very glad I had my procedure done with Dr. Charles. I believe he is a solid choice and an excellent physician. Here's a link to his website: http://www.charleshair.com

I can honestly say that I have had no regrets about getting the procedure done, and I am looking forward to my new look within these next couple of months. I will put up before and after pictures by the end of the year.

Good Luck!