Another Propecia Vs. Avodart question:

Tom R.

With having had success with Propecia for several years, one would assume that Avodart would provide similiar or added benefit to the patient. But is that always true? Could one actually have had success with Propecia and not experience success with Avodart? How could this be so?

With having had success with Propecia for several years, one would assume that Avodart would provide similiar or added benefit to the patient. But is that always true? Could one actually have had success with Propecia and not experience success with Avodart? How could this be so?

Although it seems impossible i have heard of people who have seen more favorable results with fin than avodart. If propecia is working for you id stick with it. if it aint broke don't fix it. it is rumored that propecia only works for 6-7 years so if you see a decrease in efficiency id consider the switch to avodart. But with your current position id stick with propecia especially considering the possibility of avodarts severe side effects.

giants, I've used Propecia from January '99 until December '06. It indeed started to lose its' efficiency for over a year before I made the switch. I started out with .5 mg every other day for about 6 weeks and I've used .5mg every day now since February 1st. I'm just wondering if anyone has not had success with the switch. It doesn't seem chemically possible but the human body is a complex thing.