(Alopecia) Vs (Meticulous Planner)

Not here to repent for what i've done in past. i am not sharing my doctor details here. if you are really interested please PM me and i shall let u know. I am here to fight and plan meticulously my future.

About me .

1) i had a transplant in november 2006

2) I was not very much aware of this site before and i am happy i atleast found it now.

3) I am not sure of the grafts too! but i think its around 1300 or so!!

my daily regimen.

1) Finax after dinner

2) minoxidil after dinner

3) Apply coconut oil on scalp for 2 hours in the morning

4) Use Meera Herbal shampoo to cleanse the scalp

8621034733_FEC9B4F1DD85F05AC15A8529C4845AE8.JPG.thumb 7621034733_D0C5CDCFDDBF50620397618823B65BAA.JPG.thumb 6621034733_AC0A579FB357F09E4262C0CB20EAD9B9.JPG.thumb 5621034733_E79AD5FB53FD4FCF7968A10287E0E059.JPG.thumb

Not here to repent for what i've done in past. i am not sharing my doctor details here. if you are really interested please PM me and i shall let u know. I am here to fight and plan meticulously my future.

About me .

1) i had a transplant in november 2006

2) I was not very much aware of this site before and i am happy i atleast found it now.

3) I am not sure of the grafts too! but i think its around 1300 or so!!

my daily regimen.

1) Finax after dinner

2) minoxidil after dinner

3) Apply coconut oil on scalp for 2 hours in the morning

4) Use Meera Herbal shampoo to cleanse the scalp

8621034733_FEC9B4F1DD85F05AC15A8529C4845AE8.JPG.thumb 7621034733_D0C5CDCFDDBF50620397618823B65BAA.JPG.thumb 6621034733_AC0A579FB357F09E4262C0CB20EAD9B9.JPG.thumb 5621034733_E79AD5FB53FD4FCF7968A10287E0E059.JPG.thumb

Hi EveryOne,

I am 26 now and having looked at my pics do u think i should go for one more session to thicken up the area in front. Its still very thin as u can see from the pics.

Do you think its OK to go for one more sitting and thicken up the area in front or live with it and save my donor hair for future loss?. If yes, how many grafts do you think will be required?

Finax worked best for me and i have my hair loss controlled.

Appreciate your honest feed back.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

i wish i had your problems.

My opinion is your fine and if as you say your loss is under control ,well continue as you are .

Take a good look at some of the gallery photos of the guys on this forum before and after,you have nothing to be worring about.

All the Best

Dabuski

Rahul,

Welcome to our community.

In my opinion, you have a great head of hair that many people would take here in a heartbeat.

But of course - everyone here is at a different level and we know what we want in order to make us happy.

Unfortunately in order to advise you properly - we might need to ask you to share at least some details of your past hair transplant procedure.

What did you look like before your transplant? Do you have pictures you can share with us?

I see that the hairline does look a little thin but you have a lot of hair behind it.

Since hair loss is predictable, those with minimal hair loss should plan conservatively in the event future hair loss occurs. Assuming the hair loss medication is working for you and depending on how many donor grafts were already used verses how many you have left (a first-rate hair transplant doctor can tell you this), adding a conservative number of grafts into the hairline (800-1000 perhaps as an estimate) may be acceptable.

Be sure to consult with an ethical first-rate hair transplant physician such as those on our coalition.

I hope this helps,

Bill

Bill & dabuski,

Thanks for your feedback.

I was not very much aware of the technical terms when i had my HT done. I've seen some before/after pics at HT clinic and read few feedbacks and straightly went into have my work done.

At this moment i am not sure how many grafts were implanted. i mailed my doctor to give me those details and he inturn replied me back asking me to appear for a followup visit. I'll grab that info from him and get some preop photos taken at his clinic on the HT day and post it here.

I will also make a point to consult the coalition doctors mentioned above before i take any other hasty decison icon_rolleyes.gif

Best Regards,

Rahul

I am strongly considering to have one more HT done when i hit 30's i.e 4 to 5 years from now and try not to think about it presently. But hair obsession is the worst enemy i've ever met in my life.

Does Dermmatch or Toppik do any good to my thin hair line? Any other products u recommend please?