Dr. Jeffrey Epstein joins the ranks of the Coalition

• Administrators

As many of you who frequent this forum know, Dr. Jeffrey Epstein is well known for his highly refined follicular unit hair transplantation. One need only use the "Find" feature on this forum to search for posts about "Epstein" to find dozens of his happy patients praising his work.

This July I once again visited his clinic to see Dr. Epstein and his staff in action. Given their team work and procedure it's no mystery why their patients are so happy. To view the highlights of this visit, click here.

So I'm pleased to announce, that given Dr. Jeffrey Epstein and his staff's commitment to doing state of the art Ultra Refined Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation, he has been accepted as our newest member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I have added a few photos of one of Dr. Jeffrey Epstein's patients who exemplifies the ultra refined follicular unit grafting that is setting the new "Gold" standard for the hair restoration profession. To view this patient's photo album, click here.

To learn more about the standards for membership in the Coalition, click here.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

As many of you who frequent this forum know, Dr. Jeffrey Epstein is well known for his highly refined follicular unit hair transplantation. One need only use the "Find" feature on this forum to search for posts about "Epstein" to find dozens of his happy patients praising his work.

This July I once again visited his clinic to see Dr. Epstein and his staff in action. Given their team work and procedure it's no mystery why their patients are so happy. To view the highlights of this visit, click here.

So I'm pleased to announce, that given Dr. Jeffrey Epstein and his staff's commitment to doing state of the art Ultra Refined Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation, he has been accepted as our newest member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I have added a few photos of one of Dr. Jeffrey Epstein's patients who exemplifies the ultra refined follicular unit grafting that is setting the new "Gold" standard for the hair restoration profession. To view this patient's photo album, click here.

To learn more about the standards for membership in the Coalition, click here.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.