Dr. Bauman

turizan

Hello,

Anyone have any experience/information about Dr. Bauman in Boca Raton, FL? I am having a consult with him very soon and would appreciate any comments about him. I understand he is a very good doctor, especailly in FUE. Thanks!

Hello,

Anyone have any experience/information about Dr. Bauman in Boca Raton, FL? I am having a consult with him very soon and would appreciate any comments about him. I understand he is a very good doctor, especailly in FUE. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Dr Bauman has put his work on the line on national tv (Dateline episode) and in a national magazine (Mens Health). Both times his work was excellent. I believe he should get very high grades for his work.

I've seen Dr. Bauman on several TV specials but have not heard much from former patients, nor know his techniques/philosophy on HT. The one episode I remember, it seemed that the patient received a low # of grafts for his type of baldness but that could be the result of many patient factors. I remember the post interview with the patient the hair looked thin but it had only been 4-6 months. Maybe others can give personal info.

Turizan,

The pics for the Mens Health magazine are close ups and look very good. The Dateline pics were after 6 months so they are somewhat inconclusive. (After only 6 months, I thought they looked very good, and quite frankly, better than my recent HT). They are doing a follow up show in the near future.