how ongoing hair loss is dealt with?

I m considering a procedure for my hair loss,but my concern is my hair loss continue to progress in spots not covered from a transplant procedure,my brother got ripped off several,several thousands of dollars because he had a proceudre done in his earlier 20's and he was never given any advise on medications or considerations for future heairloss

I m considering a procedure for my hair loss,but my concern is my hair loss continue to progress in spots not covered from a transplant procedure,my brother got ripped off several,several thousands of dollars because he had a proceudre done in his earlier 20's and he was never given any advise on medications or considerations for future heairloss

Do a ton of reasearch on this site for at least 6 months to be sure you understand every aspect of this type of surgery and hairloss before you even consider a consultation.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Don't forget - if you are only thinning and don't really have any bare spots, then consider using Propecia to reduce your DHT levels & Minoxidil to stimulate growth. Be aware that once you begin these products, you MUST continue using them INDEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most hairloss sufferers have benefitted from the combination of the two products with great success. Most HT patients CONTINUE to use Pro/Min for added benefit and to slow/stop further hair loss. Rember hairloss is progressive(the rest of your life!!). There is NO one answer or treatment for hairloss, ONLY ways to slow it down.

And IF you decide on a HT, diddo what Mahair said - plus - do SEVERAL consultations. Hopefully you will find a doctor recommended on this site.

Shiny Side Up!!