Toppek

Very Impressed with Toppek. Got to get the hair colour right though. the light brown is a dodgy mustard colour/ the medium brown has a tinge of red, and dark brown almost a black. I mix the dark brown with medium brown and that does the trick. I had been cutting my hair very short, close to buzz because hair had become so retarded, however with toppek even the ex-wife asks if I am growing my hair in. If anyone would ever state the obvious it might be she, so I would infere from that that toppek is not detected.

Very Impressed with Toppek. Got to get the hair colour right though. the light brown is a dodgy mustard colour/ the medium brown has a tinge of red, and dark brown almost a black. I mix the dark brown with medium brown and that does the trick. I had been cutting my hair very short, close to buzz because hair had become so retarded, however with toppek even the ex-wife asks if I am growing my hair in. If anyone would ever state the obvious it might be she, so I would infere from that that toppek is not detected.