Relationship between docs?

PCC

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this should have gone under the forum on Questions and Answers, but could someone clarify the relationship between Drs, Shapiro, Rose, Charles, and Keene. It's obvious they are friends and colleagues and there is some kind of affiliation or partnership. But it is not clear to what extent, from a legal and business perspective.

I know the others go to Dr. Shapiro's office in Minnesota regularly to train and do surgeries. Are they part of one group or do they all own and operate their individual practices?

PCC

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this should have gone under the forum on Questions and Answers, but could someone clarify the relationship between Drs, Shapiro, Rose, Charles, and Keene. It's obvious they are friends and colleagues and there is some kind of affiliation or partnership. But it is not clear to what extent, from a legal and business perspective.

I know the others go to Dr. Shapiro's office in Minnesota regularly to train and do surgeries. Are they part of one group or do they all own and operate their individual practices?

PCC

• 3 months later...