I had a transplant about 8 weeks ago

Hi guys,happy to find this place. I had a procedure about 8 weeks ago. I got scared when I saw the link for bosley medical violations. Now I am worried I made the wrong decision. I had 864 graphs. They seem to be coming in at this point a little. I had it done in Boston office. I would like to know if anyone esle had it done here. If not, anyone recommend a doctor in Boston if I want to have another procedure. I am not complaining about the Bosley office. But maby there is a better place I should go to. thanks alot.

Hi guys,happy to find this place. I had a procedure about 8 weeks ago. I got scared when I saw the link for bosley medical violations. Now I am worried I made the wrong decision. I had 864 graphs. They seem to be coming in at this point a little. I had it done in Boston office. I would like to know if anyone esle had it done here. If not, anyone recommend a doctor in Boston if I want to have another procedure. I am not complaining about the Bosley office. But maby there is a better place I should go to. thanks alot.

John:

I can only offer you my experience with

Bosley. It was a very negative one to say

the least. However, my work was done

in 1996. Maybe they are doing better

work these days or you might get lucky.

I hope you get the results you want.

I would not recommend them to my worst

enemy. Dr. Rose did my last surgery and

the difference was tremendous.

Be safe,

Mona

Thank you guys. I will throw them out of the mix. That is what I was thinking for my second procedure.. The Fu's in between what I have already done should work out nicely.

[This message was edited by John D. on July 25, 2002 at 12:05 PM.]

What amazes me is that Bosley wouldnt be performing FU grafts in the first place. This is 2002! Are you sure they didnt do FUs?