A thought- Celebrities, money and HT

Sometimes when I see a balding celebrity in the UK media or elsewhere I wonder why they go for an awful hair system or do nothing. Maybe they are happy with their hair as it is. Maybe they are afraid of a procedure being noticeable. But if the situation troubles them, then it is true that being able to afford a successful procedure and getting such a procedure are two different things. Possibly they or their people do not have the time or the inclination to do the required research.

I was thinking looking at a well known actor here in the UK (think "Alfie") who tried voodoo treatments for the loss that bothers him (he has even consulted an infamous HT Clinic in London's West End): nothing replaces careful research.

In my case, I certainly do not have a bulging bank account but I was willing to put in dozens of hours of work to find out what I wanted and needed- and I got it (through this site and Dr Devroye).

Sometimes when I see a balding celebrity in the UK media or elsewhere I wonder why they go for an awful hair system or do nothing. Maybe they are happy with their hair as it is. Maybe they are afraid of a procedure being noticeable. But if the situation troubles them, then it is true that being able to afford a successful procedure and getting such a procedure are two different things. Possibly they or their people do not have the time or the inclination to do the required research.

I was thinking looking at a well known actor here in the UK (think "Alfie") who tried voodoo treatments for the loss that bothers him (he has even consulted an infamous HT Clinic in London's West End): nothing replaces careful research.

In my case, I certainly do not have a bulging bank account but I was willing to put in dozens of hours of work to find out what I wanted and needed- and I got it (through this site and Dr Devroye).