hairmax on ur face?

hi anyone hear that u can use a laser comb on ur face? just seen it on a hairmax forum and one user said its done wonders for his skin and around his eyes for wrinkles??? icon_confused.gif

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

hi anyone hear that u can use a laser comb on ur face? just seen it on a hairmax forum and one user said its done wonders for his skin and around his eyes for wrinkles??? icon_confused.gif

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

lol...

I wouldn't suggest combing your face. And since I haven't done any research about lasers on one's face, I couldn't answer to that.

But seemingly, despite the hype, the lasercomb has no more evidence today than it did years ago that it minimizes hair loss or regrows hair.

Bill

ive just bought one on ebay, hasnt landed yet, read some good and bad posts on lasercombs,, jury still out i reckons! read it could thicken hair,, only one way to find out and thats try it out! i keep yous posted.. i went to a clinic last week that does fat loss and skin treatments,, they had a machine there,, laser treatment to reduce wrinkles so i just googled laser comb and face to see what comes up,, interestingly enough people do use it on there face???? dont think ill try it, haha icon_biggrin.gif

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

Hi

Well since it doesn't work on the head you need to find some use. haha.. Just kidding about the face part, I wouldn't do that

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!