SUN EXPOSURE ON GRAPHS

Its me again! Thanks for earlier reply---your input has been very helpful and informative. After my surgery(1500 graphs-in June) I stayed in my home for 10 straight days. I did'nt want to risk any trama or any other bad luck. Actually the worst part of the surgery was---staying home watching all the crap on t.v.---thank God for work!

My question follows.... I went swimming at about day 14 on. Some days were real sunny, but I never stayed out more than 2 1/2 hours. Can the sun damage the graphs? I've so far seen regrowth--so I think I'm o.k. Have you heard about the sun ruining graft growth? The post-surgery dox recommend no swimming for 10 days---please advise?

Its me again! Thanks for earlier reply---your input has been very helpful and informative. After my surgery(1500 graphs-in June) I stayed in my home for 10 straight days. I did'nt want to risk any trama or any other bad luck. Actually the worst part of the surgery was---staying home watching all the crap on t.v.---thank God for work!

My question follows.... I went swimming at about day 14 on. Some days were real sunny, but I never stayed out more than 2 1/2 hours. Can the sun damage the graphs? I've so far seen regrowth--so I think I'm o.k. Have you heard about the sun ruining graft growth? The post-surgery dox recommend no swimming for 10 days---please advise?