FUE vs. Strip

theofani

I've been reading a lot of interesting point/counterpoint discussions regarding FUE vs. Strip. I had 2100 FU using strip method last year and I'm thinking of having 1000 more but not sure which method to use.

Question: What is this "transsection" thing I keep hearing about?

Personally, I'm leaning toward another strip surgery because I have no desire to ever shave my scalp as well as the cost factor. Also, I don't like the idea of having to shave the donor site for a FUE. Doesn't the donor sight look rather unsightly after a FUE surgery? I'd hate to walk around looking like that for a few weeks.

Comments?

I've been reading a lot of interesting point/counterpoint discussions regarding FUE vs. Strip. I had 2100 FU using strip method last year and I'm thinking of having 1000 more but not sure which method to use.

Question: What is this "transsection" thing I keep hearing about?

Personally, I'm leaning toward another strip surgery because I have no desire to ever shave my scalp as well as the cost factor. Also, I don't like the idea of having to shave the donor site for a FUE. Doesn't the donor sight look rather unsightly after a FUE surgery? I'd hate to walk around looking like that for a few weeks.

Comments?

transsection rate is how many follicule are cut and have a fifty to twenty percent chance to grow so if your doctor is not using microscope his transsection rate is higher and you will end up with may be 70 percent growth instead of 98 percent.