second HT, FU or FUE??

Hey guys - whats up????

I was just wondering about something and was hoping to get some advice.

I had my first HT done last October. It's apparent from the results so far that I will need a second procedure. Now the thing is, if I already started with the strip method, why go FUE? I figure I need about another 8 thousand grafts to reach a satisfactory look. Wouldn't FUEs be extremely expensive? and besides a big reason to go FUE would be to avoid the scar, but thats too late. So what would you guys do?

Is the "realism" of the FUE that significant? couldnt I get by with a very well done regular graft procudure?

Hey guys - whats up????

I was just wondering about something and was hoping to get some advice.

I had my first HT done last October. It's apparent from the results so far that I will need a second procedure. Now the thing is, if I already started with the strip method, why go FUE? I figure I need about another 8 thousand grafts to reach a satisfactory look. Wouldn't FUEs be extremely expensive? and besides a big reason to go FUE would be to avoid the scar, but thats too late. So what would you guys do?

Is the "realism" of the FUE that significant? couldnt I get by with a very well done regular graft procudure?

that's a lot of grafts needed, especially after you had your first procedure done. If you had to go with FUE - you'd need some $80,000 to spare, and I'm not even sure if a number of grafts that high, from the back of your head would be undetectable even with FUE - anyone? Where on the NW scale did you start out - NW7?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

Okay maybe not 8k grafts, but quit a few I think. Im not sure what NW I was in maybe 5 or 5a?? this is series of pictures of me but nothing really recent. I buzzed my head ofcourse, now my hair is about an inch long.

• 5 months later...

It's only been 24 days since the HT with Dr Mark Albert but all is going well so far -we will see 3 or 4 months from now. Here are a couple of pics. Very nice people at Mark Alberts office-They were very helpful and professional-I talked to many of his patients and they were very satisfied-I did my research.

Some doctors charge big money and rip off people who want hair and others are very reasonable and want to help like Dr Mark Albert, he is very good in my opinion.

It's only been 24 days since the HT with Dr Mark Albert but all is going well so far -we will see 3 or 4 months from now. Very nice people at Mark Alberts office-They were very helpful and professional-I talked to many of his patients and they were very satisfied-I did my research.

Some doctors charge big money and rip off people who want hair and others are very reasonable and want to help like Dr Mark Albert, he is very good in my opinion. Check his website and do the research.

http://www.medhaircenter.com