I have now tried them all and...

by far the best combo is:

Use DermMatch as a base (also on your hair) and then sprinkle in a bit of Toppik. Follow this with the Toppik Fiberhold Spray. This combination cannot be beaten. I have now a whole supply of other products, Prothik, Couvre that will be in a box. Couvre was useless for me. Prothik is great, but it really is very THICK! I like my hair soft and the DermMatch/Toppik combo does the trick.

Just my opinion.

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Where have you been, bro? I've been saying that for a year now!

Haha. I'm glad it works for you. I love both products to death and I use them exactly the same way you do. If/when you run out of that FibreHold spray, though, you can substitute it with any pump-action hair spray. I stole a bottle of "Herbal Essence" hair spray (it comes in the pump-action bottle) from my (now ex) girlfriend a while back and I have been using it successfully on Toppik ever since.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Hi Robert,

Thanks, I believe I began using D-Match after reading and seeing the results from your posts. I recently bought almost every concealer there is, but now I feel I would of been better served just spending it on re-ordering D-match and more Toppik. Also, I bought some Toppik like products (Organin), however so far I don't like the consistency as much as Toppik (IMO).

Thanks for the tip on the hair spray, I'll try it out after I use up all the bottles of Toppik spray I bought! icon_rolleyes.gif

Any other tips are welcomed from all. Remember we are all in this together.

Originally posted by RobertS:

Where have you been, bro? I've been saying that for a year now!

Haha. I'm glad it works for you. I love both products to death and I use them exactly the same way you do. If/when you run out of that FibreHold spray, though, you can substitute it with any pump-action hair spray. I stole a bottle of "Herbal Essence" hair spray (it comes in the pump-action bottle) from my (now ex) girlfriend a while back and I have been using it successfully on Toppik ever since.

-Robert

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

I purchase Dermatch a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I used Toppik for a long time before trying Dermatch. Since I just had my HT on March 6, I am holding off for a while. I haven't yet tried the Toppik/Dermatch combo yet.

PerfectFew