Piece of cake

After months of debate and research, I finally took the plunge and got my first ht. I selected Dr. Glen Charles based on this site and family references. I flew into Florida from New England on the monday, had the ht on tuesday and flew home on the wednesday.

The experience was quite easy and painless! I've had extraordinarly little bleeding.

Dr. Charles and his staff were great. So far, I think he called me 3 times to follow up, definitely a sign that Dr. Charles cares about his patients, their experiences and results.

Its been three days now and it looks like I have a "buzz cut" (the new shorter hairs) underneath my scarce frontal hair. I have thousands of tiny scabs that can be seen if you look for them with my thin natural hair combed over them.

So far so good. The count was around 1800 transplants, with my large shiny crown untouched (for now!). I'll try to post my experiences as time passes.

After months of debate and research, I finally took the plunge and got my first ht. I selected Dr. Glen Charles based on this site and family references. I flew into Florida from New England on the monday, had the ht on tuesday and flew home on the wednesday.

The experience was quite easy and painless! I've had extraordinarly little bleeding.

Dr. Charles and his staff were great. So far, I think he called me 3 times to follow up, definitely a sign that Dr. Charles cares about his patients, their experiences and results.

Its been three days now and it looks like I have a "buzz cut" (the new shorter hairs) underneath my scarce frontal hair. I have thousands of tiny scabs that can be seen if you look for them with my thin natural hair combed over them.

So far so good. The count was around 1800 transplants, with my large shiny crown untouched (for now!). I'll try to post my experiences as time passes.