Want to start slowly to see if it I like it

I'm thinking of starting with just a small amount of graft (400), just to see if this works for me and I like it, and then maybe in 6 months or a year do a large amount. What do you think of this approach?

I'm thinking of starting with just a small amount of graft (400), just to see if this works for me and I like it, and then maybe in 6 months or a year do a large amount. What do you think of this approach?

Hmmm. Whether or not it works for you really shouldn't be even the slightest concern -- *assuming* you go to an elite clinic (e.g. a Coalition Doc).

400 grafts, like you mentioned, really won't do much; that is, it won't make an appreciable difference if you have legitimate balding or thinned areas. 400 grafts, when done, is probably best to be done "FUE" -- as opposed to "strip", or FUT -- and done for minor refinement type sessions.

Generally, you want to have to go through as few sessions as possible while achieving the maximum number of grafts. Sometimes this can't be done for financial reasons, or if a clinic is no comfortable exceeding a certain number of grafts....the latter of which, shouldn't be a real issue if you go to a top doc.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Lenny,

I would highly recommend you dont do 400 grafts. it really isnt worth the trouble or result. Instead I would research some more, meet patients, and get the fact before making a decision. As far if it is right for you, we cannot decide that but if you want your hair back, it can be the right thing with the right doctor and expectations.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!