Facial Swelling

I am 3 days post HT, and my face is now really swollen...not much in the forehead area, but I have really puffy cheeks and little pouches underneath my eyes. When I look in the mirror, all I can think is of is moon pie. icon_smile.gif Seriously though, how long does this usually take to resolve??

Tarasilk, my eyes were swollen and puffy from the third day to the seventh day. You can view my blog and pictures under Dr. Keene, Tucson AZ. Good luck, the swelling shouldn't last too long.

Hey tsilk,

Swelling gets worse in most from days 2-6 by day 7 most all the fluid trapped in your head should pass,some have swelling for two weeks in extreme cases. What helped me most was sleeping in a lazy boy chair (45degree angle to help the fluid pass through even faster)....long story short totally normal what you are going through.

Good luck

Bay

Tarasilk,

Swelling will go away in a few days...depending on the nature and amount of the swelling it could last a little longer...but by day 7 it should be gone for sure, most likely before.

Btw...I did get your PM...haven't had a chance to read it...but I plan on getting to it this weekend. Just wanted you to know I did not forget about you icon_wink.gif

Bill