MHR Baseball caps

I wonder if MHR has a vested interest in ballcaps they certainly have created quite a need for them with the poor quality of the work they do.I would just love to thank the hack that did this to me and give him a cap.

I wonder if MHR has a vested interest in ballcaps they certainly have created quite a need for them with the poor quality of the work they do.I would just love to thank the hack that did this to me and give him a cap.

butchered aka mahair,

i feel really sorry for you man, i really do, find yourself a good doc to give you some great repair work, but dont mess up this site with your numerous topics on how you are going to pee on his grave and laugh at his family at his funeral.

There is nothing you can change about what they did to you. Same as you, i want those hackjob-docs out of business but that just aint gonna happen. We can only hope more people find sites like this one to warn them from these docs. Get a great repair job so you can live a happy life and forget about the hack who messed up your head, or you might up being a bitter old man.

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/