Longer wait second time?

I had my second HT procedure nearly 3 months ago. I have'nt seen any of the transplants growing as yet. My doctor says the transplants normally won't grow until three months pass after the HT. But after my first procedure, I remember seeing some of the transplants growing as soon as 2 months post op. Now, I'm wondering why I'm not seeing any of the new transplants growing with just a few days shy of 3 months. I think I remember someone here saying that it takes longer on the second procedure for the grafts to begin growing. Is this true? Has anyone else had a similar experience? Any answer is much appreciated.

I had my second HT procedure nearly 3 months ago. I have'nt seen any of the transplants growing as yet. My doctor says the transplants normally won't grow until three months pass after the HT. But after my first procedure, I remember seeing some of the transplants growing as soon as 2 months post op. Now, I'm wondering why I'm not seeing any of the new transplants growing with just a few days shy of 3 months. I think I remember someone here saying that it takes longer on the second procedure for the grafts to begin growing. Is this true? Has anyone else had a similar experience? Any answer is much appreciated.

You get Harve,

Hang in there. If your Dr. went into areas for the 2nd or 3rd time, it will take longer due to scare tissue, blood supply issues. They will come. Trust me. I waited once 7 to 8 months just to see anything. It killed me. Also, frontal grafts showed up earlier for me. Especially on the hairline. Grafts on top of the head took forever it seemed. But they do come. Remember, human hair on head tends to thicken in size as it grows. So by the time you see it, it may have already been out of the scalp for a couple of months or so.

Ron