My HT experience with Transmed in Turkey

Mahmood

I had my HT on July 7th and it's been 9 days since the opreation. I can describe my experience with transmed as a positive one icon_smile.gif. For those who dont know transmed it's a clinic in Turkey and it's recommended on this website under Dr. Melike Kulahci Paeffgen.

Well, I was really happy with my HT because i had almost 4000 grafts planted in my head icon_smile.gif and i only paid for 3000. Frankly, I'm expecting good results icon_biggrin.gif Also, the post opreation effects and healing is going well but since this is my first HT I have many questions and sometimes i worry about some post opreation detlais. Usually, i search in this forum or simply call the clinic who are so nice and answer all my questions icon_smile.gif

I realize that transmed or Dr. Melike Kulahci is one of the least represented doctors on this website so as a thank you gesture for both transmed and this forum I will post my experience here. I'll update this post with more detalis and also pics icon_smile.gif

I had my HT on July 7th and it's been 9 days since the opreation. I can describe my experience with transmed as a positive one icon_smile.gif. For those who dont know transmed it's a clinic in Turkey and it's recommended on this website under Dr. Melike Kulahci Paeffgen.

Well, I was really happy with my HT because i had almost 4000 grafts planted in my head icon_smile.gif and i only paid for 3000. Frankly, I'm expecting good results icon_biggrin.gif Also, the post opreation effects and healing is going well but since this is my first HT I have many questions and sometimes i worry about some post opreation detlais. Usually, i search in this forum or simply call the clinic who are so nice and answer all my questions icon_smile.gif

I realize that transmed or Dr. Melike Kulahci is one of the least represented doctors on this website so as a thank you gesture for both transmed and this forum I will post my experience here. I'll update this post with more detalis and also pics icon_smile.gif