NEWS FLASH - BOSLEY "SALE" EXTENDED!!!

Rugger

(excerpts from a mailing received today)

Bosley announces that because of the "tremendous response"(two men who had been living in caves for 22 years) to their December "sale", they are extending this sale for a few more months! Prices are shockingly low, at only $6 per graft, compared to a regular price of $8.50 a graft!...

But wait, theres more!...

For your $6 a graft, they throw in a FREE 1/2 inch wide scar around the back of your head!..(Be the envy of your friends, show them how tough you are..wear it with pride)...

And for the first 2,000,000 callers, even more special prizes...a free oil change while you wait, discounts on new furniture, your transmission overhauled, and three FREE artistic renderings of poker playing dogs!...can you believe the value??....

So RUN, dont walk...to your nearest phone..and dial 1-800-CarveMeUp.....or contact them on their new website at www.ShaftMe.com....

Operators are standing by...Offer not valid if you have half a brain...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

(excerpts from a mailing received today)

Bosley announces that because of the "tremendous response"(two men who had been living in caves for 22 years) to their December "sale", they are extending this sale for a few more months! Prices are shockingly low, at only $6 per graft, compared to a regular price of $8.50 a graft!...

But wait, theres more!...

For your $6 a graft, they throw in a FREE 1/2 inch wide scar around the back of your head!..(Be the envy of your friends, show them how tough you are..wear it with pride)...

And for the first 2,000,000 callers, even more special prizes...a free oil change while you wait, discounts on new furniture, your transmission overhauled, and three FREE artistic renderings of poker playing dogs!...can you believe the value??....

So RUN, dont walk...to your nearest phone..and dial 1-800-CarveMeUp.....or contact them on their new website at www.ShaftMe.com....

Operators are standing by...Offer not valid if you have half a brain...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???