Hair tranplant with Dr. True

ELECTRICMAN

Just had my first hair tranplant with dr true and

dorin in NY,2305 GRAFS dont have hair count yet

but I am very happy with so far.My hair lose go's

way back to the early 1980s.I was a hair club member for years.I am so glad to be out of a system.I just hve to wait for this to grow in The doc said it would be a big change,and he said I will proberly want to do it again a smaller H.T.

will be posting pictures soon.just been busy post opp stuff.this is my 15 day and I think I am on my way to haveing my on hair back.This is the only way to go its your real hair no won can say your wearing a hair piece,I am between a 4 or 5 on nw scale do still have some of my own hair,but when I removed the poly fused hair system the hair has been growing like crazing I did not realiz how much hair I had,it been coverd for so many years.I will keep you posted.

Just had my first hair tranplant with dr true and

dorin in NY,2305 GRAFS dont have hair count yet

but I am very happy with so far.My hair lose go's

way back to the early 1980s.I was a hair club member for years.I am so glad to be out of a system.I just hve to wait for this to grow in The doc said it would be a big change,and he said I will proberly want to do it again a smaller H.T.

will be posting pictures soon.just been busy post opp stuff.this is my 15 day and I think I am on my way to haveing my on hair back.This is the only way to go its your real hair no won can say your wearing a hair piece,I am between a 4 or 5 on nw scale do still have some of my own hair,but when I removed the poly fused hair system the hair has been growing like crazing I did not realiz how much hair I had,it been coverd for so many years.I will keep you posted.

Thanks,I wanted to as you when you had ht did they talk to to you about electiscity in your scalp,They could only get 2305 graft out of me I realy wanted to get close to 3000 but could not get them because of my scalp tightness.did you ever run into this promblem.and I did the excercises for about a month I wonder if I had done it longer I would have got more.

Thanks

Dom