Price

It seems like the Doctors are charging about the same price like they all got together. Does any feel the price they charge are high to get rich quick from us hard working people? Does any one think the price will come down next year like most things do in the market world.So far I have been to two different places like pai and medical hair restoration and they just did not in press me.You figure you will need two sessions and you hope you had the best doctor. Its to bad the real good doctors dont have more seminars for us to give us some secure feelings on hair transplant which would help there business.

It seems like the Doctors are charging about the same price like they all got together. Does any feel the price they charge are high to get rich quick from us hard working people? Does any one think the price will come down next year like most things do in the market world.So far I have been to two different places like pai and medical hair restoration and they just did not in press me.You figure you will need two sessions and you hope you had the best doctor. Its to bad the real good doctors dont have more seminars for us to give us some secure feelings on hair transplant which would help there business.