NUMBER OF TRANSPLANTS?

Just wanted to ask if drs lie about the number of grafts placed. They charge for a specific number of grafts b4 the surgery, so is it possible they lie about the actual number placed to make it closer to the amount you have already paid for. Thanks alot

Just wanted to ask if drs lie about the number of grafts placed. They charge for a specific number of grafts b4 the surgery, so is it possible they lie about the actual number placed to make it closer to the amount you have already paid for. Thanks alot

Some Dr's charge per FU so it would be in their interest to overcharge, but, they work with a fairly large team and at least one other person apart from the Dr. would know if he's cheating. This would be all fine and dandy until someone in the know got fired and wanted to damage the Dr's reputation.

So, IMHO I doubt they would risk their reputation which is everything in this business,for a few hundred dollars .

I went to Dr Feller for 2500 and paid for 2500 before the HT. My donor strip only had a yield of 2300, so he went back to the hair bank for more as 2500 slits had been made. The extra strip had 400 grafts, so Dr Feller made another 200 slits - I paid for 2500 and got 2700 icon_smile.gif The top docs don't rob you.