hair vitamins

hi guys, i was just woundring if there is any vitamins for your hair or any slupplments which are healthly for hair i dont know if anything for hair but i bought some protein shakes the other day and it got me thing if there is any out there for hair? if any one could help me would be great. thanks

hi guys, i was just woundring if there is any vitamins for your hair or any slupplments which are healthly for hair i dont know if anything for hair but i bought some protein shakes the other day and it got me thing if there is any out there for hair? if any one could help me would be great. thanks

SETT,

There are a number of products (including conditioner) that are good for hair, however, please don't mistake this with a product that will stop hair loss or regrow hair.

I don't think there is anything else necessary for the hair besides taking multi-vitamins and keeping your scalp/hair clean with good shampoo/conditioner.

Bill

hi Bill thanks for letting me know icon_biggrin.gif i was just woundring because i went to a body building supplment shop and there was a tablet for every part of your body in there lol so it just got me thinking thanks again