Cost Of FU's With Dr. Shapiro

Dork

Can anyone tell me how much Dr. Shapiro charges for an out of state client? I want to have surgery with Dr. Shapiro only and am not interested in anyone else. I am contemplating about 2000 FU's.

Thank you.

Can anyone tell me how much Dr. Shapiro charges for an out of state client? I want to have surgery with Dr. Shapiro only and am not interested in anyone else. I am contemplating about 2000 FU's.

Thank you.

Dork,

I support your decision to have Shapiro. I'll let his office quote, but he is in line other HT surgeons. He could charge a lot more in my opinion. Call Matt Z. - he is the only one who can really answer your question.

MR

I'm an out of state client of Shapiro's and scheduled for surgery this month. I was impressed by the consultation where I met "the Doc", as he's fondly called by his staff, and have to say you will be charged a very fair price for 2000 FUs.

Shapiro is well respected by many experts in the field and former clients. I was originally scheduled for an April 5th procedure where Dr. Unger, a respected leader for HTs in Canada, was going to be present to observe Shapiro's techniques. I regret that my schedule didn't allow the attention of two experts. Anyway, it's worth the flight to have a consultation with Matt and Dr. Shapiro.