How soon can I get an appointment with Hasson and Wong

Hi Guys, I have been a silent member on this forum and was wondering about how soon I can get an appointment with Hasson and Wong. i live in New York and have been considering Hasson and Wong.

I do understand that i have to call him to get the correct info, but could someone provide a ballpark date ?

Thx

Hi Guys, I have been a silent member on this forum and was wondering about how soon I can get an appointment with Hasson and Wong. i live in New York and have been considering Hasson and Wong.

I do understand that i have to call him to get the correct info, but could someone provide a ballpark date ?

Thx

SamSmith123,

For larger sessions we are booked out a couple of months but for smaller sessions we have earlier openings. Any date you choose, should you be a candidate, will depend on the size of the session that is estimated for your case.

Also, if you are flexible in your scheduling then you can be placed on the standby list for any last minute openings that do come up from time to time but before any of this can even be discussed it is recommended that you send in a virtual consultation request through our website.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Try and get a cancellation date because I believe they give steep discount for this

I agree it makes sense to get a discount if possible. However, if you're only 90% sure you want to go ahead and let's say you get offered a date next week it might be better not to rush. You can always make more money but there's no going back with a HT. Best of luck.