HT with Dr. Keene in August

This is my first post on any hair loss forum. I have been doing research on hair loss for about one year. I have religiously followed a couple of forums, including this one, for the last six months. After a great deal of consideration, I have decided to have a hair transplant in August with Dr. Keene in Tucson.

I am posting for the first time to thank all of you for the information you have made available to me. I would like to especially thank Pat and Robert for the valuable service they provide. I would also like to say thank you to John Se and Bonzo for providing useful information on Dr. Keene.

I am 35 years old and my hairline has been receding for about 10 years. I am about a 2.5 on the Norwood scale. I started Proscar in March, 1.5mg per day. In my limited knowledge of finasteride, I suspect that I am one of the lucky ones that respond extremely well to the medication. In as little as three months on Proscar, my hair is now stronger and looks fuller. Hair has started to grow where there was none, along the hairline. I have not experience any negative symptoms.

My procedure will be for 2100 FU grafts. My goal is to slightly lower the hairline, and to fill in and close the temples. I have asked for 40 FU's per sq/cm. Dr. Keene told me that I have about 80 FU's per sq/cm in the donor area.

I plan to post pictures from before and after my procedure. Once again, thank you all for taking the time to post in this forum.

This is my first post on any hair loss forum. I have been doing research on hair loss for about one year. I have religiously followed a couple of forums, including this one, for the last six months. After a great deal of consideration, I have decided to have a hair transplant in August with Dr. Keene in Tucson.

I am posting for the first time to thank all of you for the information you have made available to me. I would like to especially thank Pat and Robert for the valuable service they provide. I would also like to say thank you to John Se and Bonzo for providing useful information on Dr. Keene.

I am 35 years old and my hairline has been receding for about 10 years. I am about a 2.5 on the Norwood scale. I started Proscar in March, 1.5mg per day. In my limited knowledge of finasteride, I suspect that I am one of the lucky ones that respond extremely well to the medication. In as little as three months on Proscar, my hair is now stronger and looks fuller. Hair has started to grow where there was none, along the hairline. I have not experience any negative symptoms.

My procedure will be for 2100 FU grafts. My goal is to slightly lower the hairline, and to fill in and close the temples. I have asked for 40 FU's per sq/cm. Dr. Keene told me that I have about 80 FU's per sq/cm in the donor area.

I plan to post pictures from before and after my procedure. Once again, thank you all for taking the time to post in this forum.

• 4 weeks later...