Time span of new sprouting hairs

Abby

Does sprouting of new hairs continue well over 12 months or is there a limit as to when they should stop e.g 5/8momths slow down 9 months a little more etc. The reason I ask is that I have noticed a area where there is no growth except small balck heads or what seem very tiny indentations on close up where hair was implanted on my post-op pics ( which have since shed), or is there a chance that there may well be growth but much later.

Cheers

Does sprouting of new hairs continue well over 12 months or is there a limit as to when they should stop e.g 5/8momths slow down 9 months a little more etc. The reason I ask is that I have noticed a area where there is no growth except small balck heads or what seem very tiny indentations on close up where hair was implanted on my post-op pics ( which have since shed), or is there a chance that there may well be growth but much later.

Cheers

Thanks for the input Spex. Its just that looking at the post op pics, I can see clearly transplanted hair, but regarding growth, it seems a little somewhat slow in this one particular area compared to the rest of the scalp. Besides that, evrything else seeems to be in line.

Cheers