Bacterio's : the magical topic formula is here !! IT WORKS !!!!!

hey all...

I have put this text from a Brazilian forum about hair loss ( translated by Google ).

It's really interesting, I think IT WORKS really fine cause all brazilians there are having growing !!!!!

I writte the translated text from Brazilian:

Bacterio's formula:

This is the formula of the last lotion than I have used until now, in updated and reformulated version 5,2:

1% sulphate zinc 0,1% B6 vitamin in "metaboliced" form: Piridoxal-5-phosphate and NOT ANOTHER ONE. The form commonest is the piridoxina (the one that contains dermochabre, for example), and topically is not worth for anything, since the body cannot metabolizar it through the skin. 0.5% of azelaico acid.

All this in hidroalcoholic dissolution: alcohol+water distilled. The fucked one is to find an alcohol that does not irritate. It used pharmacy alcohol in the beginning, but a Yankee system type gave the ideal solution me: to use vodka instead of alcohol. The vodka is compound in its majority by ethanol and I have proven it in I complete "cocktel" and goes cool and nonnull and void nothing (it does not smell either).

Later, in the forum Yankee system of hairsite on zinc oxide also I found to which the lotions with vodka instead of alcohol are prepared (they do not clarify what starts off drink and as it is going to stop in fact to the lotion). The truth is that it has sense, because an alcohol prepared for putting by the throat will not irritate the skin to you (However, test to drink pharmacy alcohol and you will see).

In summary: - hidroalcoholic Dissolution 1/3 vodka and 2/3 of distilled water.

(the fact to take a little alcohol does, paradoxicalally, that irritates less, anyway a light picor to put it is normal that it disappears to the few minutes) to remove the proportion from they skinoren necessary I I do the following thing: In a boat of 200 mililiter with distilled water I dissolve ALL skinorem, which will give a azelaico lotion me to the 2,5% approximately. Everything what you must do is to add 20 mililiter of this mixture by each 100 mililiter of lotion that you prepare, and will be left you to the 0.5%.

In Christian, by each 100 mililiter (it multiplies according to the amount that you become, I I become 500 of blow) - 1000 mg of zinc sulphate, that is to say, 5 capsules of 200 (some take 220 mg, is equal, I I throw the five, are no great difference, will leave to the 1,1% instead of a 1%) - 100 mg of B6 piridoxal-5-phosphate, that is to say, 2 50 tablets of mg. (the tablets it is necessary to chafar them in a mortar. If you use such that I, they come covered from a yellowish layer that stains a barbarism. It is necessary to leave them 5 minitos first in water and this layer softens to them. All the yellow is washed them to them in in faucet, or with a strainer. Later it is necessary to crush them. You do not ignore eliminating the yellow layer because if no, you will make a yellow colorante for rice, that everything will stain what touches.

It seems to be that a piridoxal-5-phosphate form exists in capsules that would not be necessary to crush, and I also give the direction you, but I advance to you that I have not proven it) - 30-35 mililiter of vodka. - 20 mililiter of lotion-skinoren (2,5% of azelaico that in 100 mililiter will leave me to the 0,5%) - Rest to fill up with distilled water. You will have left a mixture with color similar to the lemon juice. He is inevitable that does not leave a perfect dissolution, for that reason you must shake enough before using.

DOSE: I in the morning lie down a whole syringe of 5 mililiter and another one by the nights. He does not stain the hair. I bought piridoxal-5-phosphate in:

http://www.vitaminuk.com

(these guys are very serious ) (put in the finder and introduces "pyridoxal thus", with and Greek, and he will leave the article to you: Solgar P-5-p 50 50 xs mg) and the zinc sulphate here :

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/buyinprivate/zinsul100

cap.html

But now I have found more sites (it would be necessary to compare prices, bearings, etc): For sulphate:

http://www,a2zmedicines,com/cgi-bin/ss000007,pl?RANDOM=NETQUOTEVAR% ????RANDOM&PAGE=SEARCH&SS=zinc+sulphate&TB=A&GB=A&ACTION=Search

and for the piridoxal:

http://www.foresight-preconception.org.uk/resourcecentre/vitsandmins.html

(it will leave a great listing to you, are those of Biocare B6 - Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate 60x 50 mg) In this last direction comes in capsules and it would not be necessary to crush it, in addition, the one of vitaminuk (Solgar) has a yellow envelope that stains an egg and is necessary to eliminate putting it water tablets previously (by the others, he is not too inconvenient, because it goes away immediately).

Another good direction more with the same product:

http://www.auravita.com/secure_check.asp? prodpage=http://www.auravita.com/products/BIOA10240.asp

Since I have commented to you, goes to me awesome, I have observed an increase of volume and thickness in the hair in general. The fall is smallest or null, and I even see small hairs in the timples, where since centuries that nothing had, that I do not know if they will become hairs, but demonstrates to me that it does effect to me and with maintaining the one that I have already I conform. At the moment also I prove another series of excrements to try to reinforce this lotion:

- oral Zinc. Gluconato zinc use, is called "to solgar zinc 50" and you can also find it in vitaminuk. Mg has 50 tablets of. - oral B6, this time in piridoxina form.

Mark: Natures Aid, with 100 tablets of mg. I say these two marks to you because they are the best ones of price, leaves wire drawing. In addition, as he is bad to take elevated doses from zinc and b6 orally, since I have read in several pages, I I divide the tablet in 2, and it lasts 2 days to me by tablet (another solution is to take it every two days), I requested two bottles of 100 tablets of each and they are going to me to last an eternity.

The dose is in 25mg of zinc and 50 of B6, a reasonable dose that already exceeds in much the daily necessities. Also you can make a dose of shock of 50 mg of daily zinc and 100 mg of B6 (That is to say, the whole tablet, but I do not recommend to you to do it more of a followed month) do not take the error to have orally not use zinc sulphate and the piridoxal.

Aside from which it will leave to you much more expensive (at least the B6), these two forms are not effective if they are used orally. The zinc sulphate as soon as it is orally absorbed by the body and piridoxal-5-phosphate is the form already metaboliced by the body of the piridoxina, thus we take this last one and we save paste. Another excrement that ouede to help much along with this you is ginkgo she-wolf, that activates the sanguineous circulation in the capillaries, I have read studies where an increase from 50% was moderate in 70% of the circulation in the capillaries in the few hours to take it.

Good, that it takes advantage of (of here we are going to leave chemistries, aside from mounting the consultation to us of advising for you implant, that in Brazil could even be with table of operations without having fucked idea) a greeting.

PS: I have had to search carefully the studies on b6-zinc-acelaico, because it did not decide to me of where the v???­. Here one goes:

http://www.hairsite.com/library/abst-65.htm

(there are commercial products that uses zinc and azelaico, as they crinagen and they revivogen, but uses other types of zinc and leaves very expensive)

IF IT ISN'T PERFECT, ISN'T GOOD

hey all...

I have put this text from a Brazilian forum about hair loss ( translated by Google ).

It's really interesting, I think IT WORKS really fine cause all brazilians there are having growing !!!!!

I writte the translated text from Brazilian:

Bacterio's formula:

This is the formula of the last lotion than I have used until now, in updated and reformulated version 5,2:

1% sulphate zinc 0,1% B6 vitamin in "metaboliced" form: Piridoxal-5-phosphate and NOT ANOTHER ONE. The form commonest is the piridoxina (the one that contains dermochabre, for example), and topically is not worth for anything, since the body cannot metabolizar it through the skin. 0.5% of azelaico acid.

All this in hidroalcoholic dissolution: alcohol+water distilled. The fucked one is to find an alcohol that does not irritate. It used pharmacy alcohol in the beginning, but a Yankee system type gave the ideal solution me: to use vodka instead of alcohol. The vodka is compound in its majority by ethanol and I have proven it in I complete "cocktel" and goes cool and nonnull and void nothing (it does not smell either).

Later, in the forum Yankee system of hairsite on zinc oxide also I found to which the lotions with vodka instead of alcohol are prepared (they do not clarify what starts off drink and as it is going to stop in fact to the lotion). The truth is that it has sense, because an alcohol prepared for putting by the throat will not irritate the skin to you (However, test to drink pharmacy alcohol and you will see).

In summary: - hidroalcoholic Dissolution 1/3 vodka and 2/3 of distilled water.

(the fact to take a little alcohol does, paradoxicalally, that irritates less, anyway a light picor to put it is normal that it disappears to the few minutes) to remove the proportion from they skinoren necessary I I do the following thing: In a boat of 200 mililiter with distilled water I dissolve ALL skinorem, which will give a azelaico lotion me to the 2,5% approximately. Everything what you must do is to add 20 mililiter of this mixture by each 100 mililiter of lotion that you prepare, and will be left you to the 0.5%.

In Christian, by each 100 mililiter (it multiplies according to the amount that you become, I I become 500 of blow) - 1000 mg of zinc sulphate, that is to say, 5 capsules of 200 (some take 220 mg, is equal, I I throw the five, are no great difference, will leave to the 1,1% instead of a 1%) - 100 mg of B6 piridoxal-5-phosphate, that is to say, 2 50 tablets of mg. (the tablets it is necessary to chafar them in a mortar. If you use such that I, they come covered from a yellowish layer that stains a barbarism. It is necessary to leave them 5 minitos first in water and this layer softens to them. All the yellow is washed them to them in in faucet, or with a strainer. Later it is necessary to crush them. You do not ignore eliminating the yellow layer because if no, you will make a yellow colorante for rice, that everything will stain what touches.

It seems to be that a piridoxal-5-phosphate form exists in capsules that would not be necessary to crush, and I also give the direction you, but I advance to you that I have not proven it) - 30-35 mililiter of vodka. - 20 mililiter of lotion-skinoren (2,5% of azelaico that in 100 mililiter will leave me to the 0,5%) - Rest to fill up with distilled water. You will have left a mixture with color similar to the lemon juice. He is inevitable that does not leave a perfect dissolution, for that reason you must shake enough before using.

DOSE: I in the morning lie down a whole syringe of 5 mililiter and another one by the nights. He does not stain the hair. I bought piridoxal-5-phosphate in:

http://www.vitaminuk.com

(these guys are very serious ) (put in the finder and introduces "pyridoxal thus", with and Greek, and he will leave the article to you: Solgar P-5-p 50 50 xs mg) and the zinc sulphate here :

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/buyinprivate/zinsul100

cap.html

But now I have found more sites (it would be necessary to compare prices, bearings, etc): For sulphate:

http://www,a2zmedicines,com/cgi-bin/ss000007,pl?RANDOM=NETQUOTEVAR% ????RANDOM&PAGE=SEARCH&SS=zinc+sulphate&TB=A&GB=A&ACTION=Search

and for the piridoxal:

http://www.foresight-preconception.org.uk/resourcecentre/vitsandmins.html

(it will leave a great listing to you, are those of Biocare B6 - Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate 60x 50 mg) In this last direction comes in capsules and it would not be necessary to crush it, in addition, the one of vitaminuk (Solgar) has a yellow envelope that stains an egg and is necessary to eliminate putting it water tablets previously (by the others, he is not too inconvenient, because it goes away immediately).

Another good direction more with the same product:

http://www.auravita.com/secure_check.asp? prodpage=http://www.auravita.com/products/BIOA10240.asp

Since I have commented to you, goes to me awesome, I have observed an increase of volume and thickness in the hair in general. The fall is smallest or null, and I even see small hairs in the timples, where since centuries that nothing had, that I do not know if they will become hairs, but demonstrates to me that it does effect to me and with maintaining the one that I have already I conform. At the moment also I prove another series of excrements to try to reinforce this lotion:

- oral Zinc. Gluconato zinc use, is called "to solgar zinc 50" and you can also find it in vitaminuk. Mg has 50 tablets of. - oral B6, this time in piridoxina form.

Mark: Natures Aid, with 100 tablets of mg. I say these two marks to you because they are the best ones of price, leaves wire drawing. In addition, as he is bad to take elevated doses from zinc and b6 orally, since I have read in several pages, I I divide the tablet in 2, and it lasts 2 days to me by tablet (another solution is to take it every two days), I requested two bottles of 100 tablets of each and they are going to me to last an eternity.

The dose is in 25mg of zinc and 50 of B6, a reasonable dose that already exceeds in much the daily necessities. Also you can make a dose of shock of 50 mg of daily zinc and 100 mg of B6 (That is to say, the whole tablet, but I do not recommend to you to do it more of a followed month) do not take the error to have orally not use zinc sulphate and the piridoxal.

Aside from which it will leave to you much more expensive (at least the B6), these two forms are not effective if they are used orally. The zinc sulphate as soon as it is orally absorbed by the body and piridoxal-5-phosphate is the form already metaboliced by the body of the piridoxina, thus we take this last one and we save paste. Another excrement that ouede to help much along with this you is ginkgo she-wolf, that activates the sanguineous circulation in the capillaries, I have read studies where an increase from 50% was moderate in 70% of the circulation in the capillaries in the few hours to take it.

Good, that it takes advantage of (of here we are going to leave chemistries, aside from mounting the consultation to us of advising for you implant, that in Brazil could even be with table of operations without having fucked idea) a greeting.

PS: I have had to search carefully the studies on b6-zinc-acelaico, because it did not decide to me of where the v???­. Here one goes:

(there are commercial products that uses zinc and azelaico, as they crinagen and they revivogen, but uses other types of zinc and leaves very expensive)

hehe, look at this site :

and if you want pictures, look at this american guy using the Bacterio's formula..... :

http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/spooky/

ps - He is using the old Bacterio's formula !! so the 5.2 is yet better !!!!!