Herbal shampoo

ca_hairloss,

Wwelcome to our community.

I have removed the link as solicitations are not allowed on an educational forum.

The shampoos and herbal formulas that are referenced on that site including Procerin are not "miracle" cures as advertised...in fact, many of them can be labeled scam products.

Don't waste your money.

Bill

Ditto

Can anyone say, salesman!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by beachair:

"A fool and his / her money.....

Hi,

thanks for the information, looks like you are a very senior member here and have perosnally undergone the pain of hairloss and have also done treatment (I read ur article)..can I ask you to take a quick look at my pics and let me now if you think that the loss seems to be major ? basically the degree of loss please?

(link removed)

Also, can you let me know what was the cost of your treatment in Vancouver with Dr Hassan ?

Thanks in Advance.

ca_hairloss,

I encourage you that if you'd like to share your pictures that you'd post them on this forum. I have once again removed he link you posted because it has "advertisement" written all over it.

If you've truly have re-grown some hair using various products, I recommend sharing your experience and photos here, or you may start your own thread.

Feel free to mention the name of the product, but please don't post promotional links. Please don't make me repeat myself.

Regarding hair transplantation...

My experience with Dr. Hasson can be found by clicking on my link below. It was one of the best decisions I ever made, other than marrying my wife icon_biggrin.gif.

Costs were about $4.50 per graft and $2.50 per additional graft after 2000 grafts.

Bill

Congratulations on both your good decisions -icon_smile.gif I genuinely was not trying to market anything.

The 1st link was that I myself found on the internet and was about to buy the product and wanted to check with you guys...and the second one was none other than a site where I had my photos (with no promotion or advertising agian...-icon_smile.gif. I respect your decision and will not post any link going forward. ...I will later put my photos here...

updates on Aug 22...uploaded photos at http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/746...731063533#8731063533