Rogaine Foam in Freezing Tempuratures?

Meta-Monster

Does anyone know if storing Rogaine Foam at less than freezing temperatures (about 25 degrees or so) negatively affect its active ingredient? If so, would you happen to know to what extent it does so?

I'm currently living in a place with no heating and am pretty much able to see my breath at all times. As such, I'm fairly concerned about the possibility that my Rogaine supply has in someway been compromised.

I'm aware that Merck advised the drug to be stored in the 66-77 degree range, though I'm curious as to where this figure came from. Would anyone happen to know the results of any temperature stability testing conducted on Rogaine Foam or similar products?

Please advise if possible.

Does anyone know if storing Rogaine Foam at less than freezing temperatures (about 25 degrees or so) negatively affect its active ingredient? If so, would you happen to know to what extent it does so?

I'm currently living in a place with no heating and am pretty much able to see my breath at all times. As such, I'm fairly concerned about the possibility that my Rogaine supply has in someway been compromised.

I'm aware that Merck advised the drug to be stored in the 66-77 degree range, though I'm curious as to where this figure came from. Would anyone happen to know the results of any temperature stability testing conducted on Rogaine Foam or similar products?

Please advise if possible.