Coalition Workshop

Pat, I was curious if you would be attending the Coalition workshop in FL? Would you be posting pictures of the procedure as you did at Dr. Shapiro's office? I have set a date with Dr. Charles and would like to see pictures and your thoughts before my time in March? Thanks

Pat, I was curious if you would be attending the Coalition workshop in FL? Would you be posting pictures of the procedure as you did at Dr. Shapiro's office? I have set a date with Dr. Charles and would like to see pictures and your thoughts before my time in March? Thanks

• Administrators

Gator,

Since I'm organizing the Coalition Live Surgery Workshops, I will also be attending the next one in Boca Raton, Florida and future workshops as well. I will also post the highlights and photos from this upcoming Feb 4th workshop on this forum (similar to the highlights from the surgical workshop that was hosted by Dr. Ron Shapiro in Minneapolis in October, click here to view highlights.).

These free workshops are sponsored by the Coalition and enable physicians who are doing Ultra Refined Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation to share ideas and pointers, while also showing physicians who want to do this procedure how to do it.

I think it's very encouraging to see leading physicians traveling from all over to openly share their best techniques to with their colleagues to make this very patient friendly procedure available to more and more patients.

In the past I've focused on educating hair loss sufferers about truly state of the art treatments. Now with the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians I'm working with leading surgeons to facilatate educating surgeons about surgical techniques that are optimal for patients.

The "Gold Standard" for hair restoration surgery has risen to an ultra refined level. The Coalition is focused on advancing this optimal procedure not only by educating the public but member of the hair restoration profession as well.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Interest in this free cutting edge ultra refined surgical presentation has been strong. But to keep the gathering from getting too crowded we tried to limit attendance to ten physicians but ended up with twelve.

Some of these physicians are recommended on the Hair Transplant Network and/or are members of the Coalition. Some are not currently recommened but are being considered for recommendation on the Network. All of them share a common interest in striving to provide truly cutting edge ultra refined surgical procedures to their patients.

Current attendees for the February 4th weekend workshop are listed below:

Dr. Glenn Charles of Boca Raton (Coalition Member) and Host of the event

Dr. Bernie Nusbaum of Miami and an assistant

Dr. Ron Shapiro of Minneapolis

Dr. Raymond Konior of Chicago (Coalition Member) and his lead Tech Jola

Dr. Vito Quatela of Rochester, NY

Dr. Alan Bauman of Boca Raton

Dr. Jeff Epstein of Miami (Coalition Member)

Dr. Ricardo Mejia of Jupiter, Florida

Dr. Joseph Williams of Las Vegas (Coalition Member)

Dr. Mark Baxa of Charolette and NYC

Dr. Tony Mollura of NYC

Dr. Jack Fisher of Nashville

Dr. Chris Gensheff of Madison, Wisconsin

I also got exciting news that Hasson and Wong would like to host the next Coalition Weekend Workshop at their clinic in Vancouver Canada this upcoming summer. I expect there will be very keene interest in this meeting. Perhaps we will even need to hire security so that the patient is not crushed by a stampede of interested physicians crowding into the surgical suite.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.